NLP -VI The Sensory System
We all know about the five basic human senses that are touch, see, smell, taste and hear. We feel connected to the world around us through these five senses. Without these senses, we are nothing.
The sensory system is like the quality of these senses. When we describe our experiences through these five senses, like what do we see, what do we hear, what do we feel, what do we touch and what do we taste, these sensory details work to form our representational system. Our memories are made from these sensory experiences. Memories are not constant, they can change with time. By exploring this sensory language of our memories, we can change the memories.
This course of sensory system explore various ways in which you can work on changing your memories, the way you feel, the way your senses work, the sensory data and everything your senses work upon. You will be taught various ways in which you can facilitate the way your brain works in accessing the sensory data. This will not only help you to control the data that your senses collect, but also change the working process of this data in your conscious and subconscious mind.
About the course:
This course is divided into 4 broad modules that will help you explore various stages of sensory system and will teach you how to process this data. Below is the information that each module will cover:
- Module 1: Basics of Sensory System
This module will take you through the basics of Sensory System and how your senses process the data around you.
- Theory of Sensory system.
- What are the five senses?
- What data these five senses process and how?
- How your feelings and emotions are connected to the sensory data?
- How your memory is saved and deleted automatically by your brain?
- Module 2: State of Mind
Your state of mind determines how you feel about the things around you. If you have trauma or unstable states of mind, the sensory data would be processed according to your brain.
By understanding your state of mind, you will be taught different ways in how you can change your representational system.
- Your state of mind and how the theory of sensory system can work on it.
- Mapping your sensory system.
- How to change your sensory system?
- Different ways to collect sensory data?
- Module 3: Pattern to replace unwanted feelings
This technical pattern is a well-known process in which people can address their unwanted feelings and behavior and change them with desired behavior. This module will help you to change your unwanted habits or feelings.
- What is this technical pattern?
- How to change your unwanted feeling and emotions?
- How to change your bad habits and behavior?
- How to alter your memories?
- Module 4: Reprogramming of Viewpoints
In this module, your internal representation would be shifted between three points of views to better understand your fears. This will also help you to realize what other people think of you and how you can change that.
- What are the three positions of viewpoints
- How to move data between first, second and third viewpoints?
- How to manage your fears and phobia?
- Understanding others’ perception of you.
Benefits of this course:
Mastering your sensory system can do wonders on your mind. When you know how to change your emotions, and how to change your memories into happy ones your state of mind improves.
Not only this, this course enables you to various benefits, like:
- Change the impact your body has on your behavior.
- Change your common mistakes.
- Change your emotional balance.
- Improve your nonverbal communication skills.
- Manage your fears and phobias.
- Manage your memories.
- Manage your sensory data.