NLP - V Model of strategies
Model of Strategies
The things we do in our day-to-day life have a pattern. You might not realize this, but everything you do work in a structured way. For instance, you wake up, brush your teeth, take a bath, eat breakfast, and leave for office. Every morning you do the same thing for the same outcome. Now imagine you have to attend a party the next morning, for this, you would follow another pattern.
These patterns are designed by our mind to form an effective strategy for productive outcomes. So, everything we do involve a strategy. In a similar way, if you desire to achieve something and fail to do so, the problem lies in your strategy. Forming a proper strategy requires brain training so that your brain can work more efficiently in eliciting strategies that would work for you.
The course of the Model of Strategies will help to train your brain to form better strategies for you. This will help to facilitate the working of your brain and also improves its efficiency.
About the course:
There are generally four ways of training your brain step wise step to form productive strategies. This course will undertake all these steps to slowly persuade your mind to understand your true desires and work accordingly.
- Step 1: The Strategy
Starting off by determining your goals and mapping proper data of why you want to make a strategy. This will open gates for your mind to think more logically and efficiently about it.
In this module, you will be taught different ways to form and use a strategy more effectively. This module will help you to:
- Determine your goal.
- Form a strategy according to your beliefs, values and psychology.
- Change your beliefs.
- Use strategies for quick and easy learning.
- Determine obstacles in your goal.
- Make better decisions.
- Step 2: Structure Process
This step will enable you to access data from around you. Your every goal will affect your life. Gathering all this information will help your brain to form an effective structure for the goal that would also complement the things around you.
In this module, you will be taught:
- Making sequential strategies.
- How to effectively use your representational system.
- Question your decisions.
- Map a proper strategy through gestures and body language.
- Overcoming obstacles.
- Step 3: Strategies of questions
When you have understood your goal and have collected all the necessary data, I will help you to search an answer for the question: ”Have you achieved your goal yet?”
Above mentioned first and second step would help you to understand your goal and realize why you need it. When we have collected all the data, it will help you to form the structure of how you are going to achieve it. This step will teach you:
- How to form the strategy for your goal?
- How to make this strategy productive?
- How to follow the strategy?
- How to implement the strategy?
- Step 4: Action Plan
Once you have implemented the new formed strategy, watch whether the goal could be achieved or not. If yes, it’s time to make strategies for another goal; if no, I will help you to find loopholes in the strategy and work on the new and modified strategy.
This stage will help you to:
- See the result of your strategy.
- Determine how your mind has worked so for.
- Find loopholes in your strategy.
- Finding flaws and overcoming them.
- Making new strategies more efficiently.
Benefits of this course:
Model of Strategies will help you to make your decision making stronger. This course will teach you to never give up and how to always work hard for your goals. Not only this, this course will help you to:
- Determining why you need to set goals?
- How setting new goals affect your life?
- How the world around you influence your goal making?
- How to make better strategies for achieving goals?
- How to train your brain to work more practically?
- How to find flaws in yourself and how to overcome these flaws?
- How to keep setting goals for a successful life?