NLP - II Information Gathering Process
The Information Gathering Process
We humans see and experience the world through our 5 senses. These senses are the reason that we can see, hear, feel, taste and smell. When we gather information around us through these senses, our brain map these details for our better understanding of the world, but we generally do not have access to this data. Through Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), you can learn to control this sensory data by the process of information gathering.
The process of information gathering is like a set of questions designed to collect sensory data and expand the limits to a person’s perception of the world. Every data collected through our senses is stored in the deeper portions of our mind. This data is automatically deleted or refined with the passage of time. Through this course, you will be taught to have control over this data and facilitate the working of your brain according to how you want it to.
When you learn to access this data, it will be beneficial for you in multiple ways. After mastering the process of information gathering, you will be able to
- Read mind of others through their body language.
- Question reality behind human behavior.
- Manipulate your sensory data.
- Control your memories and emotions.
- Drive people’s attention.
- Control your 5 senses.
- Improve your communication skills.
- Understand the process of your brain.
- To read your brain patterns to find reasons behind problems.
- Understand your own perspective of life.
- Collect unsaid information from people’s behavior.
About the Program
The art behind the process of information gathering is hard to acquire and even harder to practically impose it. During this course, you will be taught different ways in which you can learn to control and manipulate your sensory data.
To make this process easier to grasp, this course is divided into 3 broad modules. These modules are explained below.
- Module 1
In this module, you will be taught how to create and manipulate sensory data. This module will enable you to create new ideas, concepts and understandings about the world. The process of Distortion will allow you to:
- Learn the ability to play with thoughts in your mind.
- Reading mind of others.
- Change your beliefs.
- Control your emotions.
- Understand complex relationships.
- Control your assumptions.
- Module 2
In this module, you will be taught to generalize situations or events in a better productive manner. Wrongly generalizing a situation can badly affect your life and decisions. While interpreting a situation, it is important to learn all the stories and facts behind it. This module will teach you the ways in which you can appropriately generalize a situation for healthier mind and emotions.
This module will enable you to:
- Understand the situations better.
- Challenge the world quantifiers.
- Express yourself better.
- Think out of the box.
- Find creative solutions for problems.
- Walk more effectively towards your goals.
- Move away from things you do not want.
- Module 3
While paying attention to specific details or people, you generally miss out on the information flowing around you. This happens by your subconscious mind and unknowingly you gather a few parts of the unwanted information. This information can be helpful in many situations.
Our mind deletes the extra information automatically. By becoming proficient in this module, you will be able to control the deletion of information and learn how to use this data efficiently.
In this module, you will learn:
- How to control the deletion verbal and non-verbal information.
- How to communicate effectively.
- How non-verbal communication can change others’ perception of you.
- Read people’s gestures.
- Control your body language.